Updated 6/25 - Based on CDC recommendations, Governor Greg Abbott and local government, and the Texas State Dental Board, dentists are allowed to return back to regular schedules as of 5/1.
Per the Executive Order by Judge B. Glen Whitley issued on June 25, 2020,
The Virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Because of the hidden nature of this threat, Branson Dental's Health and Safety Policy is as follows:
1. DISPOSABLE FACE MASKS REQUIRED FOR ALL STAFF WITHIN 6 FEET OF PATIENTS AND FACE COVERINGS URGED FOR ALL PATIENTS IN THE PRACTICE - All staff will be required to don disposable face masks when entering the premises, Disposable face masks must cover both mouth and nose when in 6 feet of other staff members or patients. It is urged for all patients to wear face coverings on premise until being seen for their appointment. Staff will inform you of appropriate times to remove your face coverings for evaluations, xrays, and procedures. Acceptable coverings include homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. The requirement of a face covering for patients does not apply if:
Covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
You are under the age of 10 years old
When receiving services where the wearing of a mask would impair the performance of the service (such as services performed in a dental office)
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS - Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible. Employees should remain at 6 feet from one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services. Patients should maintain 6 feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises. This includes while waiting in the waiting room or at checkout.
3. VIOLATIONS - Patients unable to adhere to Branson Dental's Health and Safty policy will be asked to reschedule their appointment to a later date.
Please allow yourself to have extra time for your appointments! We are still operating with limited staffing due to childcare and school closures.
We do have additional protocols that we follow for the protection of doctors, patients, and staff, please see below:
At Branson Dental, we care about our patients, our staff, and our community. With the current news about COVID-19 and questions from our patients, we want our community to know that we implement the following:
1. Screen patient for recent travel and illness - we recommend rescheduling appointments if feeling ill or recently traveling to high risk countries.
All patients will be screened with forehead temperature, recent sickness, and travel history.
2. Limited waiting room seating - our waiting room is open, but is limited based on social distancing practices. Individuals may be asked to wait in they're vehicles if our waiting room capacity is maxed for social distancing. Patients may be accommodated by 1 individual to the office, but all individuals will be screened.
3. Ensure proper use of personal protection equipment (PPE) with all patients - Our Healthcare personnel always wear disposable PPE in all operatories and they are properly disposed of after each use.
4. Sick employees required to stay home - We highly encourage all of our employees to stay home when feeling ill or have a fever.
5. Disinfect all surfaces and regular cleaning - We use high grade disinfectant in all areas of our office to protect our patients and employees.
6. Contact-less payment options - We now accept payment through Care Credit Pay my Provider and Paypal, however payment must be done in office through cellphone or proof of payment verified before starting any procedure.
For up to date information on the situation please visit the CDC website. Please find the CDC's recommendations on how to properly prevent germs from being spread as well!
Please let us know always if you have any questions and concerns. We look forward to seeing you for your dental needs!